- Wash the vegetables & fruits in salt water.
- Depending on the kind of raw food or juicer, you might have to pre-cut.
- For juicing green vegetables and grasses – use a twin gear juicer such as a Green Star Juicer or Champion Juicer.
- For juicing harder vegetables such as carrots or soft veggies such as cucumber, it’s easier and quicker to use a centrifuge juicer. You can perfectly juice them in the Green Star or Champion Juicer, but it takes a little more time to juice them and then clean the machine.
- Juice the soft fruits and veggies first. Then the harder and tougher ones (like carrots). The latter will push the softer ones through.
- Or, if you are like me and don’t want to deal with the clean up. Just use a Nutri-Bullet.
Juice of the Day:
1/3 cup Grapes
1 slice red Bell Pepper
1 Celery Stalk
1 tbsp Hemp seeds
1 tbsp Goji berries
1 tbsp Flax seeds