Some other Benefits of Cilantro
* May be able to prevent cardiovascular damage.
* Strong antioxidant activity.
* Has been show to have anti-anxiety effects.
* May help improve sleep quality.
* Has been examined and described to have a blood-sugar lowering effect
James A. Duke, Ph.D., a former botanist at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and author of The CRC Handbook of Medicinal Herbs, has praised the digestive-system-promoting benefits of cilantro and recommends drinking a cup of the tea made from a handful of the leaves, when experiencing any form of stomach discomfort.
Juice of the Day:
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro
Juice from 1 Lemon
1 Tbsp Flax seeds
1 Tbsp Hemp seeds