- A rich source of dietary fiber, vitamins B Complex, minerals calcium, potassium, manganese, iron ,zinc, magnesium and selenium and phytochemicals.
- Rich in the mono unsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid & palmitoleic acids.
- Extremely rich in the antioxidant Viamin E.
- Free from gluten.
About 20 nuts provide 12% of the daily protein needed and 35% of daily Vitamin E requirements. Also they contain more magnesium than is available in oats or spinach while the calcium content is comparable to that in a cup of milk.
There are 80 calories in 12 almonds which can be burned by
- Running for 5 minutes @ 8mph.
- Playing table tennis for 18 minutes.
- Doing vigorous sit ups for 9 minutes.
- Dancing for 16 minutes.
Juice of the Day:
Handful of Spinach
Handful of Italian Parsley
1/4 slice Yellow Pepper
1/4 slice Orange Pepper
1 Garlic Clove
1 inch size Scallion
1 inch size Ginger
1/3 cup Blueberries
1 Tbs Flax Seed
1 Tbs Goji berries