- Combining cashews with other nuts and dried fruits makes a healthy snack.
- Right before taking off the heat, add cashews to healthy sautéed vegetables.Healthy sauté cashews with shrimp, basil and green beans for a delightful Thai inspired dish.
- Cashews with a little bit of maple syrup make a great topping for hot cereals.
- Add cashew butter to breakfast soy or rice milk shakes to up their protein content (a quarter-cup of cashews provides over 5 grams of protein) and give them a creamy nutty taste.
- In a saucepan over low-medium heat, mix cashew butter with some soy sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger and water to make a wonderful sauce for fish, vegetables, tofu or rice.
- Add 6 to 8 cashews to your raw juice drink and enjoy!
Juice of the Day:
1/4 cup Blueberries
1 Tbsp Chia seeds